I don't organise a full catered
journey, but you can by yourself book all the complementary options you
wish, easily, and cheaper.
If you want directly book sheets,
ski, transports, you can rent the 3 apartments through the Morzinelets
For the Pléney apartment -
For the Nyon apartment.-
For the Avoriaz apartment.
For the disabled people in wheelchair, I can give you the
address of ski instructors who have special equipment for skiing.
To reach Morzine
- By plane: From the
Geneva Airport website,
you will find all the flights and company to reach the Alps mountains.
- By train: The French railways company
SNCF, you can get the Cluses
and Thonon terminal destination.
- Transfer, from the airport, or the train station, by bus.
There are many privates taxis, or transport companies. For example:
BOOKING Your ski courses
Booking your ski pass
Booking your ski equipment
- The TWINNER ski shop,
200 meters away from chalet Arthur; you can get a 20% discount if you
stay in the Chalet Arthur.
Téléphone +33/ 04 50 79 09 63.
Booking your sheets & towels
- Buanderie le Lavio, free delivery Tel +33/ 04 50 74 14
85. Fax 04 50 74 14 85. Manager's phone Didier DEPROST +33 / 06 75 09 92 11.www.lavio.fr
- Rental direct with the local manager of the apartments:
Price list and contact.
- The manager can provide cleaning the price depends how much time you
let the place dirty.
- A cooker can make food for you in your apartment.
Get a cancellation insurance :